Monday, July 1, 2013

Oh the Zeal challenge...

How am I doing??? Well besides being a little cranky things are going good. I had a bad weekend and still I'm 7 pounds down. That's pretty awesome considering I drank myself stupid Saturday night and ate Denny's for brunch. I enjoyed the super bird with avocado and seasoned fries. Oh and with a side of ranch for dipping. It was bad but so good! 

I think as punishment my hubby decided it would be great to go shopping for pond supplies and plants all day after eating such a satisfying meal with 3 kids in tow. But we all survived and I got to take a long nap when we got home. I woke up refreshed and ready to get back on it. I can honestly say that my hangover was not as bad as it should have been after drinking an entire bottle of wine alone the night before. In fact, I should have been sick for days! 

Go Zeal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment