Monday, July 29, 2013

Mommy Fail....

First let me start out by saying that I love my kids more than anything. They are the best part of my life and staying home with them has been a dream come true. I feel so blessed and grateful.

But... I don't know how stay at home moms do it. I am exhausted all the time, the work is never done, and I can't take a step without stepping on a toy or bumping into a kid. Everything is a challenge from going to the grocery store to going to the bathroom. I pretty much live in the kitchen and laundry room. I can clean daily but you can't tell it EVER. My house stinks because they spill milk, soda, juice all the time. Telling them to keep it in the kitchen is a waste of my time but of course I say it 50 times a day anyway. Laundry is always piling up and I hate it so much. And of course half the things that end up in the dirty clothes were clean to start with but I get to rewash because they were mixed in with the dirty ones and at this house dirty means dirty! They go outside and they come back in with mud (and it doesn't even have to be wet outside), sand, gravel, oil, and of course my ultimate favorite... Dog poop!!! Lucky me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment