Monday, February 11, 2013

My first bridal show!!

So yesterday was my very first bridal show and I have to admit it definitely wasn't what I expected. The cost was pretty high for my little Pure Romance booth but I liked our location and meeting all the different vendors and brides.

I found the energy to be so uplifting and inspiring. All the hopeful brides making plans for their wedding day. It was really exciting to be a part of that! And I especially love the energy at our booth. I am a huge believer in our product and to see so many brides feel the same way really made me appreciate my business even more. In fact, I have decided to also officiate weddings!

Since becoming ordained I have only done one wedding and after doing this bridal show I realize that I really want to do more. It's amazing how much Pure Romance has pulled me out of my shell. It has really opened the door for so many wonderful adventures. So a big thank you to my PR momma! I am so excited to see what else is in store for me!



2 comments: